Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Wow! Swift response or what! 

I won't post my whole message, the crux of which was the question: "Is this an honest mistake - two honest mistakes - or is Torr Metals privy to information not yet given to Teck or Copper Fox shareholders?"

. . . . . . .

I think after a few milliseconds of excitement following the original forum post most of us knew what the answer was going to be: Here it is:

Hi Xxxx,

Thank-you for pointing this out as it is indeed both honest mistakes in the writing, as Newmont has nothing to do with Schaft Creek to my knowledge. Likely this was supposed to refer to Galore Creek where there is a partnership between Newmont and Teck; we'll be correcting this. We are also in the process of updating the maps as Newcrest no longer exists since Newmont's takeover.

Let me know if you are interested in learning more about Torr Metals and our 100% owned Latham, Kolos, and Filion Projects focused in early-stage copper and gold exploration.

Best Regards,

Malcolm Dorsey
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply