Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have been invested in Copper Fox for over 20 yrs now. Since the initial pp and I am hopeful that we will soon have a resolution. 
I know many of you are hoping for a change in government at the federal level thinking it will be a positive for Copper Fox. I however believe it will be exactly the opposite, especially if Trump somehow gets elected in the states. The transition to clean energy and electric vehicles is what is fueling the demand for copper, and the incentives provided by the current administrations in the US and Canada will absolutely disappear if Poliver and Trump are elected. They are both conspiracy theory climate change deniers who get a lot of money from oil and gas companies.  And they would, if possible, reverse course and go right back to fossil fuel. Trump even talked about banning electric vehicles. Probably not possible, but who knows what he is capable of. 
I was hoping for a sale before the US election but that seems unlikely now. Hopefully there will still be a demand for our copper after their election and Teck doesn't go back to coal and oil sands. 
Also, everything doesn't feel broken to me. I still think Canada is the best country in the world. I wonder which country Poliver thinks is better.  Russia?

New Message
Please login to post a reply