Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I hear you Webs, but from a quick look at the level 2 on SH it's Scotia that's doing all the SP bleeding at the very end of the trading day.

So, why would this be any different than the other MMs and their scare off tactics? They're doing exactly what they want to rob us of our shares, which IMO is a sign that the end is close.

I know technicals are a bit hit or miss with Venture stocks, but I saw a nice hammer yesterday, the Bollingers are tightening up and we're getting close to the lower side so a bounce is hopefully coming up.

If we go below $1 once more then I would also be worried with the trend. We quite rightly should be getting more updates from management, until this happens the MMs will continue to bleed us with their "death by a thousand cuts" tactics.

Personally I'm holding until the end, may even buy more for my trading account but more likely to sit back and wait "just in case" the Mags are bad, the sky is about to fall and the Mayans have it right :)

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply