Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey Maxwelg... Foxy did get a number of warnings. A lot of warnings. The average person that got banned from AG (typically for bashing type activity) maybe had 3-4-5 warnings. Foxy had 32 violations reported against her! I am very sure that no-one had close to half that number of warnings.

On top of that her and I traded a number of inboxes a while back (when one of her reported posts was removed) where I tried to spell out the issue: that there is a reporting mechanism (report violation link) to report violations, that noone wanted the SH antics over here, that the Agora system, while not perfect did keep the creeps in the shadows etc etc.

I thought we had an understanding then we had yesterday's drama.

And...for the record, I did not report her or ban her. I declared myself at less than arm's length from the issue since I've had the previous exchange (above) and then lost my temper when I asked if she was trying to get banned. It made me mad since all of the patience, tolerance and effort was thrown away in her utter defiance.

From what I understand of Agora... being banned does not preclude her from re-inventing herself with a new profile and trying again.

that is how i saw events unfold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply