Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Maxwelg... There is a whole range of opinions on the issue. I've stated mine.

As for the IP account and Foxy re-profiling... The tool tells the user if two or more folks are posting from the same IP address. If someone is banned, their profile is banned. If they re-profile, the IP tool would not show the old profile. I can inbox you an example of someone who has done just that and seems to have settled into the order of things here with their newest profile.

That said, it could be the case that agora does outright block an IP user from re-registering new profiles on a continuous basis. I believe one spammer recieved just such treatment very recently.

I do not have one single problem with Foxy trying to re-profile. The rules here are not that onerous and I believe that anyone can get their relevant points across within these lines.

In a few short months this should all be behind us. I'll be happy to move on myself - in more ways than one LOL!.

glta.

New Message
Please login to post a reply