Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not that I've used it here, but the "report violation" option is a much more effective ignore function as it will flag us to AG that there is something amiss. One of the issues with the old iggie button is that nothing seems to come of it as people still reply to those undesirable posts and clutter the board for those not wishing to read any of the ignored posters comments. At least with someone getting warned then banned the Board clutter will subside.

After wading through all the posts today on the main forum I'd say that less than half were actually of benefit to me personally. I do like to read and respect everybody's opinion, but there are boundaries and that's what the 6 Rules are meant to represent.

Based on the AGM feedback it looks like this Board will be increasingly active, so it would be nice to have a higher level of moderation applied and the hub leaders dish out some constructive discipline to those who are offending the majority of hub members.

Now back to watching the clock...Teck tock Teck tock...

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply