Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sure, we will do some spot drilling while Teck debates, should they do that. Teck will have to bear in mind that there are 2 particularly large anomalies that we are pretty sure will be 200Mlbs each. A bit of exploration might prove them bigger. But, it would also signal a trend.

Consider them as slow motion large scale brechia pipes with voided gas bubble centers like 404. We are pretty sure about the hydro formation of the district. Brechia pipes typically in the 20m range are more of a surface feature of large porphries. In our case the water table and magma chamber shaped the deposit a bit different. The faulting is probably do to a regional scale magma build up at depth. Like a bubble on a colosal scale. This is directly related to the plate movement and subsequent distortions. This may have a lot to do with the enormous scale of the district. The brechea and Feldspar found adjacent to our deposit are proof of just 1 epicenter. So the proof is in the geology. The odds that some lucky bugger is going to find a high grade large scale deposit on our properties very much like Red Chris are fair to good. We might even get lucky before Teck makes a move. Only limited drilling is required because we only seek confirmation. People say wait a minute, what if we see and enormous deposit? In that case the negotiations change and it really is up to us.

Why the control and ownership transfered to us. This is like a lien on the property to ensure the contract is completed above board. That's all it is. We will have completed our mission and it will be up to Teck to do their part without exception. While it would be very agrevating to delay for any reason we are fairly safe doing so. Only a total global wipeout would prevent us from moving forward. This is expected to happen between December of this year and 2017. Most of the guys I know say 2015 is the year and after that things will get better. Mind you, if the Mayans are right none of this will matter. Since many of us won't or can't leave all we can do is wait it out. The company knows that and intends to reward everyone for it. They also intend to reward people on a continuing basis. I'm down with that. I set up my position so I can tolerate the loss or be happy with the gain. I won't kick myself and say why did I buy the house. Balance is where it's at.

New Message
Please login to post a reply