Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In past posts I brought this to your attention because it is important. I believe many of you invest in other catagories and are not just 1 shot players. I recognize that many of you are first time or pretty new and are trying to protect and advance a small nest egg. You're the reason I keep posting.

For every single basis point in the LIBOR price rig, fully $50 billion in effects result.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-banker-brushfires-risk-jumps.aspx?article=3994150008G10020&redirect=false&contributor=Jim+Willie+CB&mk=1

You need to know what the implications are. Don't take this one article as your only guidance. Read more. The description, brush fire, is fairly accurate. However, the full scope of this is yet to be revealed. We have insights that suggest that you can see the Axis and Allys of the financial worlds by understanding the connections. It appears to be a fairly big time bomb that has gone off. There will be some more fall out making Madoff (how apropos is this name?) look like a saint. By election time in the USA this will be making a stink around the oval office.

New Message
Please login to post a reply