Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

YourNadir

I have disgreed with your views in the past and no doubt will again but I apprecate your candour on this touchy subject. It has got so bad on the main board that I actually saw a hub leader try to stop posts about completely relevent topics. It is a DISCUSSION forum and I for one have learnt a huge amount from some of the posters here. I have learnt the most when two knowledgeable posters are discussing their opposing views. This seems to have now stopped and I think this is a shame. While SH seemed to degenerate into a bashing party, it now seems that Ag is degenerating into a love fest. No opposing views seem to be tolerated and I believe this is to the detriment of the board. Oh well, at least the good posters are still worth reading...

Excuse the rant but it has been bothering me for a while. Again, well done on addressing the issue.

Good luck

bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply