Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Point taken, but IMO a government that is not reciprocal in international business as percieved by Joe public, a.k.a. myself, such as allowing a similar sharing of knowledge/resources does not quailify to be allowed to play at the same international table.

I admire some aspects of the Chinese culture and business ethic, I just don't want them having a majority stake in my new country's natural resources. That is my opinion as a landed immigrant who has seen previous government's greed and corruption prevent other nation's natural resources to be optimized for the benefit of the host country.

As for our high taxes, well I like to think that our high standard of living is the price we pay and one that I am willing to contribute towards (and which I do at the highest tax bracket).

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply