Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 21, 2012 10:54AM

Hi Foxfan

You do tend to be a bit negative on your posting here but I would agree that the response has been somewhat over the top. I think you were entitiled to be a bit put out by Vette's original post but Vette is well able to speak for himself and did so in his well stated clarification post. You were willing to let it go at that but I guess some people just can't let things go. I think at this stage you just have to accept it and move on. Some things could certainly have been handled better e.g A hub leader chiding you for being confrontational really shouldn't confront you on the open forum. A pm or off topic post would be a lot more productive. Unfortunately, the main board seems to be very intolerant of any negative sentiment. Your only option if you feel the need to rant is to come to the off-topic forum where negativity and indeed sarcasm still seem to be allowed..for the moment!

good luck

bbay

Oct 21, 2012 06:19PM

Oct 21, 2012 07:21PM
Oct 21, 2012 11:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply