Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

All of those are realities. Imagine you are representing a 20 billion dollar deal with all that baggage. You can't spend your time appologizing. It also doesn't give you the higher ground. The saving grace is the insider control and the fact you've know Teck for decades. A round of ribbing would be in order if this were not the old boys club. Screw-ups aside, they have to conduct business. Now they have to try out manouver each other or as was discovered 100 years ago, they must commit to adversarial cooperation. Some cannon fodder will be used to create the appearence of capitalist rivalry. We look set to blow through this month and might see the pp closed or renewed. (Bigger). But that's it. The next round of news will come in Nov. Yup, it's possible we might get the Mira but the longer things are cloaked the longer the clock can be stalled. Unfortunately, they are running out of stall tactics and we may find ourselves right smack in the middle of a usa election. This would be awefull. This would not be on purpose. If they can just get us 3 weeks. (The best time has gone by and we can just hope for the delay). I take it they think they can just ignore the world around themselves. I just don't see that as being a reality. If the bond bubble bursts tomorrow we are all sunk. Copper and the economy would suffer for a long time. I don't think the former FDIC CEO is wrong about the bubble or its impact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply