Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You mentioned CDG as being almost a buck a year ago. I guess the 52 week high is what I consider a year ago. Per Google Finance CDG was 'near a buck' January 2011. I guess my perspective of 'almost a buck' and 'a year ago' is a bit different than yours - sorry.

As per my post on DNT - I should clarify (went back and checked the facts) - earlier this year, there appeared to be some difficulty/delay in obtaining one or more of the permits. It appears the permitting may be in place, but there is some discord about it and a recent vote was held, in which the "community" voted against allowing mining in the region they are in. Later it turned out that the legals said the vote was not held in a legal manner and was non-binding, and therefore mining may still proceed.

http://www.candentecopper.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=550679

Regardless, they are still quite some time away from where we are, with no partner in place, and the political situation has unrest. My opinion would be to wait until more positive developments.

Again, for CDG - sorry, I don't know much about it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply