Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi MTS, I'm very sorry for the late reply. I very rarely check the OT boards, but I hope this reply does not come too late. Here is a click by click walkthrough on how to get to where I copy-pasted that info from:

1) On the Forum in question, click on link at left frame where it says "Manage Violations." You are presented with a listing of all reported violations. This can be found in the same links menu where your private messages and "view/edit portfolio" are stored.

2) If the violation has already been processed, then find the violation you are interested in, and click on "VIEW" (right hand side of violation). If the violation has not yet been processed, then I think the VIEW link actually says PROCESS. For the sake of this instruction, I am assuming that a user has already been banned, so the violation they were banned for will say "view."

3) After clicking on View, you are presented with a complete overview of what transpired, including the name of the HL that processed the violation and banned the user.

Again, keep in mind that you must be a Hub Leader on the forum where the banned user's violation occured. If I ban someone on a BXX forum violation, CUU Hub Leaders will be unable to see it unless they are also a BXX Hub Leader.

In the case I think we were all talking about, it appeared that CraneCrane was banned due to a CUU board violation. In this case, every CUU Hub Leader has the ability to see which HL did the banning. It cannot be hidden from them. They need only to view the violation from the "Manage Violations" menu.

Only Agoracom Admins have the ability to ban users without a violation being reported first.

I want to clarify that I'm not suggesting that the CUU HLs should give up the name of the banner. I do believe that HLs should be protected by some anonymity. They are human also, and even if they make a mistake by banning someone whom should not have been banned, I still believe that they should not live in fear of being thrown to the wolves for their mistake.

Although, having said that, I do believe there should be MUCH communciation amongst the HLs so they are all mostly on the correct same page. If someone continues to make these types of mistakes... well... then they should be admonished... The wolves are hungry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply