Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to admit I'm bored so my mind started wandering.... and since there seems to be soo many theories/assumptions, I figured I would put forth my own :)

So here is my crazy theory(please note this is not meant to offend anyone and honestly has really no DD value).

CUU is sold to another company. Likely foreign.... Tech backs in for 75% but does nothing to earn back and gives up their share of Schaft.

This actually works as a way around ownership rules for certain Canadian assets. The government can really do nothing to stop the large asset from being owned by a company with foreign government ownership.

The company then goes and brings in their own foreign workers due to not being able to provide enough translators to the canadian employees to speak the language on the mine site. Also all equipement for the mine is purchased from compaines that are in the same country as Schafts owner. So basically Canada gets no value from Schaft.

Canadians are very upset and protest.

To protect their assets the foreign country secretly ships millitary assets to help protect their citizens working at the mine.

Equipement that was said to be mining equipement is actually military hardware. The landing strip is said to be expanded to allow for moving crews in and out of the site. It is actually expanded to support fighter, bomber and transport aircraft.

Working with the First Nations the foreign government makes a deal. The First Nations will form their own country from the lands in the golden triangle in exchange the foreign government will have all mining rights.

After the golden triangle declares independence the BC government cries to the Feds. Who have to send in the military to stop the First Nations from carving out their own country.

The problem is the military base which was once Schaft creek has a larger military force than we do. After a short battle the Canadian military is destroyed.

The forces from Schaft then proceed to claim the entire province of BC. While this is happening more forces land at the Stewart terminals. The west coast is in the hands of the invaders.

Some would of thought USA would come to our aid, but they defaulted on their massive debt, and the military was drastically reduced to cut spending.

Within another 4 years North America is cut in half along the eastern Alberta boarder. Quebec no longer complains about the Oil Sands and longs for the days of Alberta's equalization payments. I could expand on everything that happens in Ontario but this is already getting long enough.

At a secret Canadian military base. Doctors have found a way of mixing human and caribou DNA to form the utimate fighting machine. After releasing the herd of Manibou on the invaders, Canada reclaims the western half of the country. The problem is the manibou have evolved and proceed to take over the world. In a few years the earth becomes the planet of the caribou! We humans are nothing but slaves to the caribou. Global warming stops thanks to our caribou leaders.

All this craziness is caused by the parameters inour agreement with Tech for the 75%!

Oh I forgot add the reason drilling was stopped early is they found that anymore drilling would open a portal to another plane of existance. But that is a completely different theory involving planetary mechanics, the theory of relativity and an icecream truck.

Now if anyone wants to complain about someone elses theories, price guesses, etc. I ask you please refer back to this theory and remember there is alot worse speculation out there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply