Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Agreed that the sample will be key, and there's a bit to wait for the FS as Joseph Ovsenek (VP/CDO Pretium) told me at the VRIC that FS was pushed to the 2nd quarter 2013 now - I think end of the 2nd (or the quarter after that?!).

Talked to Charles Greig (Pretium Geo) at AME BC when they were showing off core samples and he was very confident in the grades that they are pulling out of the ground. He knows people are having trouble believing it. Warwick Board, their Chief Geo, said the same and seemed frustrated by the doubters not believing their results. I guess we'll see ... from what Charles and Roy Greig described to me from their time on the ground and samples so far, it sounds quite promising. They had a nice +19,000 g/t sample with them.

Going to wait for this freefall to stop too before jumping in. A fund dumping sounds quite plausible. I heard from another gold focused explorer that some funds had communicated directly with them that they were having to dump the stock (over time in dribs and drabs). So very possible the same is happening to Pretium, as it seems an interesting time to be exiting after the recent financing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply