Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I actually held FIS (Fission Energy) back when Fukushima happened and got to experience the plummetting of that stock. The thing I like with uranium is that prices are quite low right now with quite a few analysts calling for upside (sorry, no time to look for numbers reporting on this). We're probably all a bit jaded with analysts prediciting future commodities markets right now, and the flip flopping that goes on month to month or week to week.

I do know that hundreds of nuclear reactors are being built around the world however, and that with low prices which seem to have stabilized fairly well, there is good possibility for upside. Many of the new reactors aren't the scope of the old ones and are much safer, or so I understand.

What I like with FCU (Fission Uranium - spinco from FIS) is the track record the company has with landing JV's (e.g. KEPCO), raising money, aggressive drilling throughout the year, and proven leadership who've done this before (exploring and selling assets).

Two things to check out for those interested:

Ross McElroy - great geo with proven experience:

http://www.devrandhawa.com/2013/07/02/dev-randhawa-on-ross-mcelroy-fissions-president-coo-and-chief-geologist/

Recent presentation: This gives a good basic history of the beginnings with Strathmore Minerals up to the present.

http://www.slideshare.net/Dev-Randhawa/fcu-presentation-update-2013-july

After piling in so heavy to CUU and learning good lessons I am not attached to any stock anymore and have gone back to buying and selling more actively instead of holding for years (doesn't make sense for my own goals and timeframe). It helps that I am up a lot on this stock too and have taken profits and realized very good paper profits in a short time ... but if it starts to tank, I'm walking.

Cheers and good luck.

Still following the CUU story loosely but am of the opinion that it might go on well into 2014 without much subtantial change.

Chops

New Message
Please login to post a reply