Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Thought I'd share this stock find with the Board. It's an interesting article that sparked my interest to look into the Company's website. I liked what I read.

I was impressed with the following article. I agree that this mine in Ontario will expand in the next one to 2 years and the sp will be worth a lot of money some day. I think it will do a lot better than CUU because the demand is there and its hard to obtain the metal with only a few mines of its kind around the world and they are in South Africa and Russia in a not so stable jurisdiction and the cost price of the metal is rising. The metal is PALLADIUM. The Company is North American Palladium (NAP) stock symbol: PAL in U.S. market. Read the article below and do your own DD. I liked what I read in the Company's website and I think this is where I am going to invest the funds I'll ne getting for my dividends SOON.. Please share your opinion with me. I'd love to know what you think of this Company and if you would invest in it?

streetauthority.com

Company website: napalladium.com

Webcast: seekingalpha.com
New Message
Please login to post a reply