Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

To all of you who have been critical of Liddy selling her shares, please understand what she has gone through, and is still going through:

Date: Oct 01, 13 03:18PM

Subject: Re: Home burned down

Yes, an absolutely horrible feeling, standing there watching your home and everything in it going to flames. My stupid neighbor added charcoal and lighter fluid to his propane gas grill and exploded the wall between us. This only happens in Mexico. Me and my two dogs are fine. Except we are homeless and staying with my daughter till the condos are rebuilt which will be completed in April 2014. I wish CUU liquidity event will be here soon so I can take a nice long trip to Europe or Asia while waiting for my condo.

Thanks for your kind wishes.

Lydia

=========================

Date: Aug 01, 12 04:17PM

Subject: Re: Terminal lllness

God willing both our health will improve and CUU will be a done deal in the next few weeks and maybe both you and I will take our children and grand kids on a fantastic cruise. God bless.

====================

3/11/2014 5:33:45 PM

To all longs, some I’ve met and enjoyed their wonderful company and still hope to enjoy their friendships, and to those I've come to know really well through private messages and emails, I'd like you to know that I have sold majority of my CUU shares and will no longer be posting on AG or SI. I no longer wish to get myself more depressed each day watching my hard earned retirement fund getting depleted to zilch daily for so long, hoping for the liquidity event to at least try to recover but instead I am falling deeper daily in slow motion, dropping by 0.001 and up, daily. My average purchase price was $1.77 and my average selling price is $0.37. I had 320,000 shares. I can't even compute my losses.

The reason I'm finally caving in is due to my deteriorating health which most of you know I am disabled. My doctors told me yesterday that I have gone from a healthy 122 lbs to 103 lbs in 6 months and I should be careful not to stress and regain my sleep and increase my appetite. Guess I shouldn't continue living on baked beans and ramen noodles. LOL.

My vision is also deteriorating from being on the computer too much. So, I got out of CUU and putting my money in dividend paying stocks and anything but commodities, like beverage, Technology, and pharmaceutical companies. Stocks that are not so dependent on exploration, funding, Agreements between another party, consultants, macro economy, other countries growth, etc.

Above all, in companies whose management are in cahoots with the enemy and in conflict, can be bought, whose priorities are not in the best interest of the retail shareholders, whose management is overpaid, the company is held by an independent one man army that can sell at any price and still make a fortune. A company that does not provide communication to its shareholders and not supporting their share price.

I wish everyone of you good luck and good fortune, please continue to email me or PM.

Thank you.

Liddy

New Message
Please login to post a reply