Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 23, 2024 03:15PM

Oct 23, 2024 03:58PM

Your closing line is ironic considering Trump has espoused numerous dictatorial ideas, and openly admires Hitler, which has resulted in a number of people calling him a fascist. 

I have a hard time understanding how any person of average intelligence can overlook his stated goals of locking up political opponents, mass deportation of illegal immigrants(assuming that's possible; the logistics are mind boggling), using the army to enforce his wishes, cutting off aid to Ukraine to help Putin, and throwing the worlds economy into turmoil with his ridiculous tariff scheme, which failed the first time and wasn't as all encompassing as his latest proposal. 

While you are free to question how someone wins a Nobel prize, they are not given out to people who know nothing about the subject matter of the award.

Id rather hear from that person than the stable genius who is showing clear signs of dementia and only has a concept of a plan for the economy. 

BTW I'm not a fan of the woke nonsense coming from the democrats (or Liberals in my country) but in my very humble opinion Trump is very much the greater evil of the two. 

Oct 23, 2024 04:53PM

Oct 23, 2024 08:23PM
Oct 23, 2024 11:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply