Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Free
Message: Re: Q1 ounces ????..At least one deeper hole in a program must be justified.

silver, we seem to follow our conversation on the Greens on different boards hence some posters may not keep up. I guess as such, area plays like the Greens do offer opportunities to all investors. I guess i some times feel you know exactly what your saying and other times you seem to be looking for a tank of grace. My response to cou was one infact one that was a poorly written news release in such of the negative response by the writter as how dismal the results were. I guess one could argue that politices are alive and well as the CNQ ex is opperated by the same clan that make the market happen. I am sure i gave you enough to feed on , just try to keep it in context. PS: from your last few post on different boards you mention you sold your shares on the Greens. forget that stupid move and buy back in.Long On The GoldenFairWay Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply