Welcome To the Crocodile Gold Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hello brattymack,

I appreciate your bringing your conversation and your ideas over to this quiet and neglected
Message Hub. I value your comments.

---> I hate trading a stock whose price hangs on somebody’s behind-the-scenes maneuvering.
Before I made the decision to double up on Monday, instead I was debating switching
over to BRD. My thinking was Gold is looking more like a trading vehicle these days,
compared to the investment vehicle it appeared to be earlier this year. As you may recall,
in the resources sector, FNC is by far my favorite play.

On Monday, comparing BRD with CRK, I was tempted to go with BRD because of its far
greater liquidity plus its exciting assays since last summer. However, as luck would have
it, I stuck with CRK because of all its assets (and I’m an assets guy).

---> Regarding CRK, this is what I wrote on Yahoo yesterday:

It seems to me, whether management wants to align itself with Luxor or not, it has no choice but
publically take a strongly adversarial position because of how it’s openly promoted the company.

According to the Page Two of the “Crocodile Gold Investor Presentation November 2011,”
under the headline “Our Investment Advantage,” the “existing infrastructure replacement value”
is $200 million. At 0.56 per share, the market cap would be less, that is $173,709,452.

If management were to support Luxor, against everything we’ve been told, that’s the same as
signing on to the proposition that outside of “existing infrastructure,” every other asset the
company has is worthless.

The 3.175 million ounces of Measured and Indicated Gold should be valued at Zero.
The 2.14 million ounces of Inferred Gold should be valued at Zero.

The “over 3,300 sq km land package with proven historical production” should be valued at Zero.
The “$10-12 million budgeted for exploration efforts in 2011” should be valued at Zero.
The “extensive exploration project and development pipeline” should be valued at Zero.

There’s zero benefit in being “adjacent to” a “major highway” and “natural gas and power lines.”
There’s zero benefit in having “rail and deep sea port in close proximity.”
There’s zero benefit in being “positioned for significant growth in the short and long term.”

The hundreds of favorable facts graphically illustrated and diagrammed in the 35 page company
“Investor Presentation November 2011” (as follows) should be ignored.

http://crocgold.com/Theme/Crocodile/file...

---> Regarding BRD’s assays, this is what I posted on Yahoo November 10th:

I like your Apogee Silver. Its 11 million tonnes of high grade ore are a valuable resource.
Fancamp’s Magpie Deposit (one of many) has 285 million tonnes of 43-101 compliant
titaniferous magnetite (43% Fe and 11% TiO2).

Given the recent drill results and the parameters of the property, a soon-to-be-completed 43-101
revision may increase the ore body to one billion tonnes. On top of that, there are geologists who
give even higher marks to Fancamp’s other properties.

On a different subject, have you seen any of BRD’s recent assays (at Black Fox 147 Gold Zone)?
The following sensational intercepts caught my attention:

20.99 grams per tonne over 25.0 meters
20.11gpt over 16.0m
10.82gpt over 20.4m

7.98gpt over 23.0m
5.22gpt over 15.5m
4.40gpt over 29.4m

3.96gpt over 50.0m (including 6.82gpt over 20.0m)
3.94gpt over 24.2m
3.84gpt over 25.5m
3.36gpt over 78.0m
3.26gpt over 26.5m

2.99gpt over 24.0m
2.68gpt over 41.0m

Also Bonanza Grade 4165gpt over 1.0m

---> So, if you had to choose between the two:
Stick with CRK or switch over to BRD? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

New Message
Please login to post a reply