Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Caution: Lions prowl the Jungle!

posted on Nov 12, 2007 02:42PM

The label "sheep" goes against my grain like fingernails on a blackboard. It is not productive to allow a misguided refugee from the yahoo board to poison this board with his trash and then continue to promote the "sheep" title in our posts.

Any committed long(based on facts) is anything but that term. We could just put our $$$ in T bills if we were. We have endured these basher jerks for years(in my case 4years) and we will prevail because VZ can not get away from issuing the permit for all the reasons that all of you know.

Stop replying to negative posts using the same title because you are too lazy to input one of your own.

Todays downward pressure was the shorts last ditch effort to salvage their own miserable, misguided positions to shake out timid, poorly funded longs. My guess is they just dig a bigger hole.  My advice to the shorts "When you find yourself in a hole - STOP DIGGING"

Longs -Stay the course!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply