Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Dec 06, 2007 11:20AM

Dec 06, 2007 11:48AM

Dec 06, 2007 01:19PM
Dec 06, 2007 02:16PM

dogonn, i know 18 months is the latest word on "production post permit".......but, after careful review, my belief is closer to 12 months (at one time mngt stated they'd be able to rush it in 9 months)...if you look thru kry archives (carefully) you can still find it......i've been saving the link/info for the "post permit" arguments that will take place on yahoo......a lot of it will depend on what time of year the permit issued (rainy season)... 

regarding political permit: the environment is certainly a factor here (a political one)......because of where LC sits the whole world will be watching the environmental impact (personally i think it will better than waht they have now with illegal miners) ...hugo often hypes up his "green agenda"...on the other hand you have the "jobs" issue....the LC project is definately a political hot potato for a number of reasons (the icsid case included) but thats why it's taken so long and the payoff (imo) will be great......kry is the definition of  speculative investing.........at $800 gold you're looking at a MINIMUM of 24 million oz........that "small diameter" bore statement in the latest drill results got me all hot and bothered but no one seemed to care much.....as always, longgggg kry.... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply