Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jan 08, 2008 11:43AM

Alright...the only reason I bring up the "M" word is with the share price as low as it is and the permit still due "at any time" and with gold skyrocketing and the juniors starting to really get some juice....I kinda thunk that maybe some dumb ass hedge fund, mutual fund or retailer might think it was worth the risk to buy a few shares and the share price would edge back up to the 3ish range.  Add to that the fact that it held up well all day long and then sold off in the last few minutes of trading.  I guess the day traders are using the positive upward momentum to buy the dips and sell the pops.  I believe it was Rev. Martin Luther King who asked the rhetorical question...."How long?"........."Hooooow Loooong?"........"How loooong must this bullshit....go on?"  

PS:  I don't trust Chevez.

PPS:  I hope all these day traders that have been having their way with the share price get ripped a new one on permit day.  

Jan 09, 2008 12:17AM
Jan 09, 2008 09:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply