Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Gold....the supply side

posted on Jan 28, 2008 09:43AM

Lenin was surely right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose. -- John Maynard Keynes

Posted On: Monday, January 28, 2008, 1:59:00 PM EST

Accelerating Decline In South African Gold Production Bullish For Gold

Author: Jim Sinclair

Dear Friends,

The most important development today is not, in my mind, the shutdown of production in South Africa, but the action of the euro, the non-dollar.

The “wet coal” story is pure spin. Sure the coal is damp, but that is the least of the problems in that situation.

I will elucidate by telling you my son in law, Giancarlo, father of the little girl whose picture I sent you helping me answer emails, is on his way to South Africa. He goes backed by significant capital, bringing to market generators of all sizes from homes to major businesses. The business is long term.

I anticipate my daughter, granddaughter and consummate businessman, GC, will be living between Tanzania and South Africa.

Now read between those lines realizing that gold production, already declining, is going to accelerate its decline in the long term. About this there is no question in my mind whatsoever.

THE ACCELERATING LONG TERM DECLINE IN GOLD PRODUCTION IS THE 2ND MOST IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT. BOTH EVENTS ARE EXTREMELY BULLISH FOR GOLD AS WELL AS FOR SUCCESSFUL GOLD EXPLORERS.

Your Watchman,
Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply