Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I listened to the radio broadcast yesterday morning and not much transpired from the broadcast. I believe talk hosts Roy Carson and John Sanchez had good intentions, however neither the Minister of Basic Industries and Mines - Sanz, or the Canadian Embassy spokeperson Perry Calderwood could attend.

The Minister - Sanz was dealing with high priority mining issues at the Alcasa -Aluminum Plantsite in Puerto Ordaz and Calderwood said he would not come live on the broadcast, however, he offered to answer questions if Carson emailed them to him. Carson has emailed questions to him regarding the Las Cristinas Project and is waiting for a reply from the Embassy out of Ottawa. Carson was very surprised and frustrated by the Canadian Embassy rules /protocols inplace to answer his basic questions about Calderwood's recent visit to Bolivia and progress with the Las Cristinas Property. Carson stated his reason for the questions going to Ottawa were for extensive screening by Calderwood's supervisor.

I did manage to hear Carson's email address -

RoyCarson@googlemail.com so I will inquire whether Carson got a reply from the Embassy.

My guess is the wait will continue until the new Mining Law is approved and released - Easter 2008.

New Message
Please login to post a reply