Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: I Like

in response to by
posted on Feb 28, 2008 03:50PM

I also like the fact the social programs and then some have been completed or are near completion- 

"Following a recent visit to Las Cristinas Mr. Thompson observed that, "Crystallex has continued to advance several corporate and social responsibility programs in the region. One of the larger projects that we are undertaking is the construction of a new Type 1 Urban medical centre in Las Claritas. Construction of the facility began in August of 2007 with a targeted completion date of the fall of 2008. This new facility will be much larger than existing Type II Rural facility and better equipped to service the local community. Crystallex has also started construction of a sewage treatment plant that will serve the local communities using the existing sewage lines previously constructed by the Company. The plant is scheduled for completion in 2008."

I wonder if Sanz was with Thompson on his recent visit to Las Cristinas and the next visit to the site is the announcement for the Project to commence?

Great to hear KRY has also hired two key staff members; a Construction Manager and General Manger with an abundance of Mining experience from SA. I don't believe the staff would have been hired unless the Project is close to commencing.

"The Company has hired Mr. Jose Diaz Daza as the Las Cristinas General Manager and Mr. James McMullan as the Construction Manager. Prior to joining Crystallex, Mr. Diaz was General Manger at a heavy industry project in Venezuela and had also held management positions at the Cerrejon Coal Mine in Columbia, the largest open pit mine in South America. Mr. McMullan joined Crystallex with significant mine building and operating experience holding positions at SNC-Lavalin, Bolivar Gold, Anglo American, Mitsubishi Corporation Engineers & Constructors and Rand Mines".

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day, let's see if we can bust thru the supposed level of resistance of 2.66. Let this run take us to the Permit!!!! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply