Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Why my post was reported As a Violation and Deleted?

Re: Why my post was reported . . .

posted on Mar 06, 2008 11:37AM

Chris, I have been and will continue to be out of the loop during trading hours for a few more weeks but relax and have a G&T.

Unlike some days, today was not a bad day.

The general guideline is that defamatory statements toward Crystallex and its management, insults toward other posters, soft bashes (I know you aren't a basher), and OFF TOPIC comments will be considered for deletion.

We cannot move off topic stuff and like to keep the flow going at least during normal trading hours, so try to post anything OT to that forum. Also, PLEASE everyone use PMs for personal messages to specific individuals to keep the clutter down.

I don't know what your post was about but this is just a general review that hopefully all posters will follow since our forum is not threaded it is important to stay on point.

Happy trading to all, and remember that May 1 is the permit date, at least according to my unscientific prediction that has a p value of approximately .999.

New Message
Please login to post a reply