Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GW,

My take on the Las Cristinas Property satelite photos depicts mostly stagnant water, not draining but collecting/ pooling in depressions. This activity is probably being caused by heavy precip volumes occurring during the monsoon season, or by spring feeding. It is difficult, for me to say what is causing the water to pool without looking at the site, but that would be my hypothesis. Obviously soil type, drainage, elevation, seasonal temperatures, annual precip amounts are all contributing factors which create the drainage issues. Much like you, I believe the engineers are going to be able to drain the water off the site by using volume water pumps. Keep in mind we are dealing with a mountaineous, tropical environment, however with today's technology there appears to be nothing here which Crystallex's Engineers will not be able to overcome. SNC- Lavalin Engineers have had a long time to study, assess and monitor the drainage situation (10yrs+)and should be able to over come any challenges or obstacles they encounter.

I believe Ms. Gignac from Wellington West had other motives in mind when she cut the share price forecast in half.

I look forward to touring the minesite and Angel Fall's after the permit is issued!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply