Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I've seen no real current news on the IMF's (International Monetary Fund) plans to sell part of its gold reserves (as much as 8 pct of its stock, or 12.9 mln ounces).  A month ago, Thompson Financial in London said there was a lot of uncertainty surrounding the IMF plan, over when and how the sale would be done.  And that's the last of the news on this that I've seen.  This should be front page news, eh?  

Of course London gold/silver markets are closed today for the holiday, so that also cld be effecting some insty wanting to get in before the action heats up tomorrow, yet allowing it to be in before the quarter cut off for its desired window dressing?  Just musings about the gold market, not sure how much KRY is effected, but it seems reasonable to me that if an insty wanted more PMs for their qtr. end publications, KRY has more potential that most other juniors with its junior-style low max risk/reward (because the price is already so small, even a trip to zero minimizes the risk).   

New Message
Please login to post a reply