Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Mar 27, 2008 02:40PM

Mar 27, 2008 02:51PM

Mar 27, 2008 02:56PM
O&L...I went back thru the old posts looking for that quote. I think my memory must have failed. There was something posted to the effect that KRY had been trying to schedule a Sanz visit for three weeks or something like that (I think a Richard Marshall quote). My bad. In any event...I believe that most of us on the board are anticipating the PERMIT announcement sometime this spring\early summer? I think it is safe to say that most of us would anticipate a visit by Sanz "soon" based on the efforts of KRY to make this visit happen ASAP. Assuming that the Sanz visit would happen before (and separate) from the permit announcement....I think it is safe to say that most of us would expect a visit within the next 8 weeks? Any other thoughts on how long we wait for the Sanz visit to happen before we start getting antsy?
New Message
Please login to post a reply