Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Goldvision....That would certainly give me a much needed seratonin rush.  One thing is for certain...there is much less "wiggle room" time wise with respect to KRY announcing the "Sanz visit within 3 weeks".  I have to believe that KRY management would not have even mentioned a time frame for Sanz visit (given their understandable reluctance to reference time frames after so many false permit calls due to 'faulty' time horizons projected by Vz officials) if they weren't pretty damn sure that the visit would happen within the designated time frame.  They certainly don't need any more bad press from giving out dates to important events that fail to happen within a reasonable amount of time.  So.....logic would tell us that perhaps the Sanz visit could very well happen before the delayed quarterly results.  I don't believe there is any SEC rule that this type of scheduling would violate (correct me if I'm wrong).  On the other hand....three months from now we may wondering when\if the Sanz visit will occur.  We shall see.
New Message
Please login to post a reply