Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Comments from RM on this weekend

posted on Apr 15, 2008 04:47AM

Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 6:18 AM

To: 'xxxx'

Subject: RE: Value of KRY

Hello xxxx,

While I believe some have become focused on this weekend due to a recent newspaper report speculating that President Chavez would hold his Alo Presidente Radio Talk Show in Bolivar State, I have not seen or heard anything (if true) to suggest this would about mining or mining projects. It's rare for the Alo Presidente Talk Show to project locations in advance of the show and so it is yet to be seen if the media speculation was true.

Certainly we are encouraged by what appears to be a growing awareness and interest by the National Executive and senior bureaucrats in the Region and hope that it will lead to business stimulation in a more timely manner.

All correspondence and meetings we have had indicate that all the requirements for the CVG and Crystallex, for the issuance of the MinAmb Permit, have been fulfilled and we continue to push the Las Cristinas Agenda at every level and opportunity we can.

Regards,

Richard Marshall

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 10:56 PM

To: 'Richard Marshall'

Subject: RE: Value of KRY

Hi Richard,

Are you anticipating any positive developments timed with the high profile visit of Mr Chavez to the region this weekend. Would it be reasonable to believe that all the issues around not granting a permit have been satisfied and the timing could be part and parcel to something much bigger then just a cordial visit from Mr. Chavez? What is Mr Thompson and your intelligence telling us with respect to all the positive activities in the area? Is something going on that you can share with KRY investors? Believe me we would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply