Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is something to be said about investing in geopolitically unstable regions where decisions and actions of ones governement can have serious negative effects on ones SP. I feel for the investors in ARU (ouch what a hair cut the past couple of trading days) and other area plays in Ecuador who were punished for investing in viable mining plays due to decisions of the countries representatives.

If you look at the SP of ARU compared to their 13.7M oz of gold, (not considering their silver reserves which are significant) which is lower then KRY's 20M oz of gold in reserves and see that their SP is still higher then KRY, one may thing that ARU still has further to drop or KRY does have some SP appreciation to catch up on. We all know that KRY is undervalued due to political issues (do I need to say it - delay in permit reflected in current SP) and yet is has higher reserves that ARU. I see that Ecuador may even propose a ban on open pit mining....wow I hope that does not get any attention elsewhere... Hopefully in our KRY story we are closer to completion of our long awaited permit to get our project moving forward and that there are no lingering effects on KRY. We have waited a hell of a long time for something positive to occur and we must be close. If that is the case I see much better valuations for KRY in the near term. Perhaps we hear something this weekend....not getting my hopes up however, but continue to wait expecting something positive soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply