Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Suspended Aló Presidente 309 by malaise flu Chavez

For what it's worth the State of Guarico is located NW of the Bolivar State. I don't believe Chavez would of discussed gold mining issues on the Alo Presidente broadcast today, as his concerns were related to agriculture matters.

You will recall when Sanz was in the State of Delta Amacuro - Puerto Ordaz sorting out the steel industry/aluminum issues Hugo didn't arrive on the scene to discuss matters until after all of the fires had been extinquished by Sanz.

I don't expect anything different now that Sanz is in the State of Bolivar to correct gold mining issues. Eventually, Sanz will work thru his agenda; whether it's dealing with the small miners, concession matters or environmental concerns. Once he gets thru the State tour and listens to the locals he will resolve matters and make decisions which are representative for Venezuela. I see Sanz as the decision maker to get the mining economy moving forward and he won't be leaving Bolivar until matters are on track. It may take a month or two but this saga is coming to a close.

A quote from Sanz in yesterday's news - EL Diario

"I spoke with the president of the Republic, Hugo Chavez. He told me to come and review everything. He told me at any time making a decision for a realignment. That redevelopment will be at any time."

New Message
Please login to post a reply