Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
I think Sinclair is referring to the Juniors (similar to KRY). I believe he feels that money will shortly rotate into the Junior gold miners (reference his "balls of steel" May 8th prediction) as the historically leveraged gold play of choice as gold rises....especially in an environment where new reserves are hard to come by on the part of the majors. This rotation hinges on gold powering decisively higher (above 1000 and staying there) as the derviatives mess continues to unfold and inflation picks up speed. When the inflation cat is out of the bag and the man in the street is no longer fooled by phoney government inflation statistics (a point that I think we've just about reached), the price of gold should strengthen. No doubt....KRY is all about the permit....but it won't do us that much good if gold sags back to 400 and there is no reason to be interested in junior gold miners anyway. I'm looking (of course) for the permit.....but in the context of a strengthening gold price and corresponding flood of money into the juniors. That would be Puuuuurfect!
New Message
Please login to post a reply