Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is no doubt this whole thing stinks to high heaven...especially in light of all of the positive news of late. If, in fact, the press release stands 'as is'...then I vote that KRY use all remaining funds to go on a public smear campaign against any investment in Vz. I'm sure Cramer, Kudlow and the rest will gladly give GT air time to bad mouth Hugo Chavez and the way business is done in this bannana republic.

This is where we stand as I see it:

1. This latest PR may (hopefully) be total rubbish with the "clarification" coming within days. This would be in keeping with the history of this stock and false\misquoted statements by public officials...not to mention bogus news stories.

2. If it turns out that Sanz\Hugo confirm the story....then the stated reason (i.e. environment) for not granting the permit is totally bogus. In this case there are any number of more compelling reasons for Hugo not to issue the permit....none of which conform to the rule of law.

New Message
Please login to post a reply