Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 01, 2008 02:39PM
May 01, 2008 02:50PM

Getting money back seems out of the question now. Adding to the position seems crazy too!

Unlike the past when announcement were made that people wrongly interpreted as impacting KRY it made sense to hold. After all, KRY had a operating contract. Now however there can be no mis-interpretation... the permit is not being granted. The env ministry has the final say. They have spoken... game over.

So, I unloaded 1/2 of my shares so I could atleast get something for them before the total collapse... the question in my mind while selling was, "Who's buying this crap now??!"

Seriously... we should be at zero or close to it. Shareholders are at the bottom of the food chain when a company is liquidated. WHO would accumulate now?

Let's say that it was a rouge minister... this type of statement from the Vz government (at any level) should carry very serious consequences. For that reason I think this is the end for KRY.

If I'm wrong, I still have a 1/2 position to ride... up or down.

May 01, 2008 04:28PM
May 01, 2008 04:54PM

May 01, 2008 05:52PM

May 01, 2008 07:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply