Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I wish I was short...

I just calc'd my loss so far because of this: total is 10059.59 :-(

Still riding 2710 shares.... current unrealized loss: 9910.4 :-(

Some of these posts have been cautiously optimistic in that we might still see a turn around. It just seems really unlikely at this point.

The only explaination I can see is that the env ministry wanted to force the issue. It denies the permit so they don't have to take responsibility. Chavez steps in and gives the nod and all continues...all is good.

I don't want to bet against that possibility.

It could also be a shake down of KRY and GRZ. I think that's less likely.

Lots of counties have resources they refuse to extract due to environmental concerns. The Alaska reserve has a lot of oil... Americans won't drill it. They also won't drill parts of the Gulf or on the Pacific or Atlantic coasts. So this is not that unusual. When desperate enough the US will drill, I'm sure. When Vz is desperate enough they too will mine the gold. It just looks like it won't be KRY or GRZ.

GRZ is the biggest suprise though. They have a permit already and it was TAKEN AWAY! WTF?

New Message
Please login to post a reply