Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 02, 2008 11:23AM
May 02, 2008 11:39AM
Szell...that is very probably the outcome of this. My guess is that maybe they didn't start out to deceive (back when it was unprofitable to mine the gold) as far as the mine development is concerned. But then as gold increased in price just as construction was about to begin, the contract went out the window and they wanted more. Funny...damned if you do and damned if you don't. The miners that didn't develop the mines over the years because it was unprofitable get F'd and have their concessions taken.....and the miners that operate in good faith also get F'd. I think it is called having your cake and eating it too. I always feared that they would change the terms of the M.O.A. to make it less\unprofitable to mine the gold. I figured we'd get the permit pop first and they'd wait till the mine was built to change the rules. If this is the case we can only hope that there is 'some' profit left on the table for greedy investor like you and I. This is all just conjecture. Just frustrated and out ideas.

May 02, 2008 12:52PM
May 02, 2008 12:55PM
May 02, 2008 02:09PM
May 02, 2008 02:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply