Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Sorry about the spelling, trying to go fast so I can go for a walk with my children and dogs. Love that California weather.

45,000 shares give or take a few thousand, at a cost now of around 1.90. I have been in this for awhile along with a lot of others that post here. Also, I have never been negative or posted any kind of hype BS like a famous poster that shows up and seems to have a following. Never figured that one out. We have seen about everything. I still believe KRY will pull it together. What worries me now is if we can turn this around, I think our PPS is going to be low because of the instability of this country. On this one, I hope I am wrong. Last, i am amazed at the know it alls who immediately call someone a basher when they either question something or point out a problem. I really hope this blows over. There are a lot of good people invested in this. I wonder if Hugo really had the flu both times we thought he was going to the LC area. I don't know. One thing that we need is to cut back on all of these emails and post need to know info. I am guilty buy posting this, but the amount of post are overwhelming. Lets keep it together. dogonn

New Message
Please login to post a reply