Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Actually, I was in touch with one of the representatives of GRZ and asked if they had officially received their letter rescinding their permit. I was told that as of today they had not.

I get the impression that even though they won't say it outright, they are hot and heavy into discussions with the Vz. It was the way the response was worded.

I said that the chart pattern for GRZ implied an imminent breakout (2-4 weeks) or a total breakdown and that it would not matter what the Vz would do. That chart would resolve itself. This representative jumped in and said that it would be sooner than 2-4 weeks before we would know one way or the other. I ask you. How would he know the timeframe if discussions are not ongoing fast and furious?

Finally when you look at RML, HL, Grz and Kry all four companies seem to be in different worlds. HL's stock is booming and seems to be shrugging off all the Vz nonsense. RML does not seem to be affected even though the stock is not doing as well. Grz and Kry seem to be joined at the hip somehow and RML and HL seem to be in different universes. If Vz had a wholesale trouncing of mining companies in mind, why then are these above companies not affected all the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply