Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I do not know how you judge serious. I have been a very enthusiastic long. Just judging from what we have seen and heard from GRZ management at the very least I have my doubts about KRY management timeliness and forthrighness.

Is there something more going on that our great board members have not been able to discover? Has management been aware of problems that they have been hoping would simply go away? It seems that most managment teams would have more to say when their market capitalization has decreased 75% in just over a week. At the very least they would share with their investors what they were doing. We should at least have heard from GT. It is this silence that is creating a big crack in my confidence.

As a previous poster wrote, this is an expensive education. If this goes to nothing I will be just shy of $90k loss. However I will ride it until there is no hope left. But I will never do anything like this again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply