Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
I got a room you can stay in if the shit hits the fan gwhatesmidgets! You will have to share it with our soon-to-be born child though. I am down 40000 right now and was hoping to do some remodeling with the permit money. Oh well. This has been a tough learning experience for me, just starting to invest in march 06. I have watched alot of stocks that I dabbled in soar in the meantime, ZOLT,ASTI,CLR,AAPL come to mind and even the company i work for CVS, to doubles and in some cases like CLR go five fold increase. And I sit, waiting for the permit,like you. Hopefully this article will tip the scales in our favor again and we can finally celebrate. I go to Vegas in 2 weeks and would love to know that I am in better financial situation so I can do some gambling. Otherwise, it will just be alot of shows and maybe a trip to the grand canyon. Hell, by next year most of us probably won't be going anywhere because gas will probably double from where it is now. Well, good luck to us all in the next few weeks.
New Message
Please login to post a reply