Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Equipment in Houston

posted on May 10, 2008 04:02PM
I've looked at the GRZ site and their pictures on page 10 et al, It looks like a minimal amount of the supposed equipment necessary to begin . They say it's on site and ready to go. Has anyone ever seen a picture of the KRY equipment in Houston ? What does it consist of? It would require packing and shipping, unloading, unpacking, preparing and people transport it to the site before KRY can begin. We shareholders certainly took a lot for granted before investing, I'm 16,450 long and sweating, and would finally like some facts instead of hype and platitudes from the management. If they really beleive the permit will be granted, the equipment should start moving and preparations to mine should begin, ie, training local drivers and equipment operators with the cooperation of the local unions to encourage more local support. 'Nuf said. This is a great board, keep it going. Frank
May 10, 2008 04:09PM
May 10, 2008 04:35PM
May 10, 2008 04:39PM
May 10, 2008 04:42PM
May 10, 2008 05:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply