Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 15, 2008 09:20AM
May 15, 2008 09:42AM

Re: Q1 Results just out

posted on May 15, 2008 10:57AM

So...if we are to go with past experience with respect to the speed at which things are (not) accomplished in Venezuela,...absent a response from Minamb to KRY's rebuttal, we could be waiting for the expiration of the "15 day waiting period" and then the "90 day waiting period". That is 3-1\2 months (during which our 13 months of remaining financing is burning away), after which, we "have a number of legal avenues both in and out of Venezuela" (i.e. we're officially F'd). I'm kind of wondering why our partner in this business enterprise...the CVG...has not even issued a press release acknowledging the situation, that I am aware of. Yes...I understand that "they are probably embarrassed" by the bureaucratic blundering and prefer to "handle this delicate situation behind closed doors"...blah...blah...blah. The more time that goes by without at least an acknowledgement of the situation by the CVG or a definative answer from Hugo's lips will undoubtedly not be good for our share price. Not trying to be negative. Just stating the obvious. Sanz has access to Hugo's ear. This really should be a "no-brainer" given that all of the facts are on our side and given Sanz' position of authority. With that in mind...I see NO reason why Sanz can't simply tell Hugo to "issue it". The fact that this has not already occurred is not good. Do I sound frustrated? You bet I am!

New Message
Please login to post a reply