Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Bloomberg Articles- Contradictions

posted on May 15, 2008 07:52PM

What kind of nitwit reporter "Stewart Bailey" would write/release today's Bloomberg news on KRY after what he stated on Mar 5.

Did he forget what he wrote on Mar 5 when he stated "only President Hugo Chavez can award the permits needed to proceed with Las Cristinas."

Today's Article-

Crystallex International Corp
Crystallex's Planned Mine Won't Get Venezuela Permit (Update2)

By Matthew Walter and Stewart Bailey

May 15 (Bloomberg) -- Crystallex International Corp. won't receive approval for an open-pit gold mine in Bolivar state because the project may cause deforestation, Environment Minister Yubiri Ortega said.

Venezuela won't allow any open-pit mines for gold, diamonds or coal, Ortega told reporters today in Caracas. Crystallex and Gold Reserve Inc., which owns a copper and gold mine in Venezuela, said on April 30 that they were told Ortega's ministry planned to reject or revoke their permits. Crystallex Says Only Chavez Can Permit New Gold Mine (Update2)

March 5 Article-

By Stewart Bailey

March 5 (Bloomberg) -- Crystallex International Corp., the Canadian miner awaiting approval to develop Venezuela's biggest gold mine, said only President Hugo Chavez can award the permits needed to proceed with Las Cristinas.

Why wouldn't Bailey confirm Ortega's word's were Chavez's belief's. Today's news release is BS and Bailey is as ucked as the tree hugging, global warming, bagel queen who is soon to be hooked out of her job. Until Chavez or Sanz gives us the speech from the throne, the media and Ortega can go take a flying leap.

New Message
Please login to post a reply