Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I was referring to the investment world, the trading partners, the investment bankers. Those people are going to look at her statements that make no sense compared to the law and the existing agreements. She is looking stupid and ignorant because she is jeopardizing her contry's ability to credibly trade. It does not matter which partners Canadians, Chinese, Russians, Indians etc. They all look at her and see that Vz does not keep its word and will make it very difficult for Vz to go forward.

A Chinese firm wants to trade with Vz and asks Chavez about all the agreements they approved and now have denied regarding mining. They ask Chavez if he will do the same to them. What does he say in light of this circus. "Don't worry trust me. Those were gringos. You are Chinese and I won't do that to you." Believe me. This won't be good enough.

Every time they see her coming now it will be like Betsy the cow with her clanking bell of enviromental jingles. The first question they will wonder now is whose useful idiot are you today Ms. Ortega?

New Message
Please login to post a reply