Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
hey dogonn, No sex! That's cruel and unusual punishment, the answer to "why would Spitzer stray?" can be found somewhere in there, you have been in this stock long enough to know how it plays, from manipulation, bias speculating self opinioned reporting, short bashing, bear raid, bull raid, volatilities, gap up, gap down, we have had everything happen to this stock and then some, when you have a company with an operating contract to one of the world's largest undeveloped gold mine, add a little Geo-political risk, you will always have opportunities to jump in or out, I can't tell you how to invest but imo this is prime time for loading up for the next run, I'm sure you aware of downside risk, I think its minimal, you don't want to be left in the 'woulda shouldd coulda' camp if we get a run.
I have always said and I know most here do it, trade this around a core position, play the spike and dips while holding some, do it enough times and you will end with much free stocks, that way up or down you are always holding some, and you will still be getting some at home too, good luck to you in your trades, your house, and your relationship.
PS: try a couple of dozen roses
New Message
Please login to post a reply